Payment may be made by check or your PayPal account.
A $250 ($150 non-refundable) deposit will hold your place for 5-day courses. The balance of your tuition is due 60 days prior to the course. If tuition is not paid on time you may forfeit your enrollment, including your deposit. No portion of the tuition is transferable to another course, seminar, workshop, event, or camp. Transfers to another person are acceptable under the guidelines below.
- Cancellations received within 3 days of registration, full refund. If you change your mind about attending ITC within 3 days of your registration, a full refund will be offered.
- Cancellations received 60 days or more before the ITC start date will be refunded in full less the $150 non-refundable, non-transferable (to another course, camp, event, workshop, seminar), cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between 60 and 45 days of the ITC start date, will be refunded 50% of the tuition after the $150 non-refundable cancellation fee is deducted.
- Cancellations received between 44 and 21 days of the ITC start date, will be refunded 25% of the tuition after the $150 non-refundable cancellation fee is deducted.
- Cancellations received 20 days or fewer before the ITC start date will not receive a refund.
All cancellations must be in writing. You may email Dana with your cancellation request.
Participant may transfer registration to another qualified person with the following restrictions:
- The replacement participant must meet the prerequisites listed on the ITC webpage.
- The replacement must be at least 18 years old on the start date of the course.
- Dogs of Course must be informed of the registration transfer no later than 30 days prior to the start of the course.
- The replacement will need to provide Dogs of Course with all contact information and dog training experience.
- Dogs of Course reserves the right to reject any replacement candidate if he/she does not meet the prerequisites.
- Transfer must be from full tuition attendance to full tuition attendance or auditor to auditor.
- The two parties involved will work out financial/reimbursement arrangements between themselves.
- All transfers must take place no later than 30 days prior to the start of the course.
If you have concerns about the cancellation/refund policy, please consider researching “Trip/Travel Insurance” options independently.
A written note back from Dogs of Course, within 5 working days, will confirm your cancellation. Your cancellation is not valid without a confirmation of receipt.
This policy applies to participants/auditors that must withdraw for any reason including but not limited to injury, illness, emergency and personal or work-related reasons. This policy is without exception.
Waiver, Assumption of Risk, and Agreement to Hold Harmless
I understand that attendance and participation in the Instructor Training Courses owned and ran by Dogs of Course/Dana C. Crevling is not without risk to myself and/or guests who may attend this course. I further understand that my personal dog is also at risk, if he/she attends the course, is on the property during the running of the Instructor Training Courses or that I may bring home an illness due to working directly with the shelter dogs. I understand that some of the dogs I may be exposed to or work with may be difficult to control and may cause injury even when handled with the greatest amount of care. I further understand that some of these dogs have unknown histories and their actions can not be predicted.
I hereby waive and release Dana. C. Crevling, Dogs of Course, the Instructor Training Courses, any co-hosts, the animal shelter the course is located at, any animal shelter or rescue group that provided the animal, all previous owners of the animal, and any of the above mentioned employees, owners, and agents from any and all liability of any nature for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but not without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending the Instructor Training Courses, while supervising or interacting with the dog off property or while on the grounds or surrounding area thereto.
I further accept responsibility for the shelter dog should I choose to take the dog off property for an overnight visit or at any other time. I agree not to leave the dog alone in the hotel room unattended, and will be responsible for any and all damage the dog may create while under my supervision.
In consideration of my attendance and participation in the Instructor Training Courses, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dana C. Crevling, Dogs of Course, the Instructor Training Courses, the animal shelter the course is located at, any animal shelter or rescue group that provided the animal, all previous owners of the animal, and any of the above mentioned employees, owners, and agents from any and all claims or claims by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me during the course as a result of any action by any dog, including my own.