Business Group Discount Policy for Seminars:
- The group discount is designed as an incentive for organizations to educate their staff/employees and for not-for-profit organizations to educate their staff, employees and volunteers at live seminars. The group discount is not available for friends/colleagues who are not directly part of the sponsoring organization/group or members of a training club. The group discount is available to businesses and non-profits at a rate of $10 off per full day per person for 3 or more eligible attendees from your organization.
- All registrations and payment must be submitted together. Payment for the entire group must be on one check or money order only by the employer/leader of the business or organization. The check should be payable to Dogs of Course, and mailed to Dogs of Course, c/o Dana Crevling, 672 Old Dunstable Road, Groton, MA 01450. Please include a list of the people in your group.
- Each person in the group needs to fill out his/her own registration form so we have each individual’s information in order to send e-mail confirmations, have the ability to contact the person directly via e-mail and phone, and to make sure that the participant agrees to the liability waiver and refund policy. You may complete the registration form page for the seminar you wish to attend and check “Check Payment” on the form.
- On each registration form, in the “Additional Comments” field, type in the group name/organization.
- The group discount applies to the participants that register together. We will not provide refunds retroactively for previous registrations or add-ons after the fact.
- If someone drops out and the attendance number goes under the group rate (3 people per day), then the organization/leader/employer of the group will need to pay the balances on the remaining people or the individual that canceled will be refunded minus additional fees/ new calculations.